Some of my favorite pictures

Friday, July 25, 2008

Flashback Friday

Kerry, Christine, and Andrea inspired me to get out some old photos and scan them so here they go. The first ones I decided to post were some favorites. The family one I always tease is my favorite because it is the only one that I am still the baby :-) Soon, Matt was born and I quit smiling (so my mother says). The second one I just have always thought was a good one of me and big sissy Andrea. Enjoy and stay tuned, I scanned about 30 pictures to play with.



3 comments:

Kerry Schultz said...

AH - how CUTE :)!!!! Love that picture of you and Andrea on the stairs. Man - this is even before Matt was born - crazy!

Lori said...

I scanned in a bunch of pictures so I have them now. I will have to either give the files to you so you can have them or just pass them onto you so scan.

C Schultz said...

Holy cow! I totally remember playing with that ugly wig of mom's.