Some of my favorite pictures

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Shad't Utah Trip

This summer Shad got to go to Utah and spend some time with Christine, Steve, Eric, Allen, and Ryan. He had so much fun (he always does with his cousins).


One of the things Shad got to do in Utah was go out on the lake and go on the tube every Saturday. He had a blast, and only with minor injuries.
I think he looks like a drowned rat here!



Here Shad shows off his bowling skills. He claims that he couldn't bowl as well because he didn't have "his" ball. Of course, he has only used "his" ball once but I guess he has his preferences and I can totally relate to that being the "expert" bowler that I am :-)


Posted by Picasa
On July 14th we had a new addition to the cousins with the birth of Baby Blake. Desi is the proud mama. Shad got to go and visit her in the hospital and see his new cousin.

No comments: