On the way home I was trying to torture the boys with cool pictures that us adults have taken on our trips to conferences in Utah. Unfortunately the first place in Cove Fort that had a sign that said "check us out" had burned down so we were unable to get a repeat picture there. Then I have the great idea to replicate this Bun Boy picture with them. Once again I am destroyed to find out that the Bun Boy has now been turned into a Bob's Big Boy!! At least this Bun Boy motel was there so I "talked" the boys into taking this picture. Dalton was unamused but I told him it was for his mama so he reluctantly took the picture. The boys did really well on the long drive home and we got home without me even wanting to kill them!
4th of July
-
OK - so - what Fourth of July party would be complete without a picture of
a kid getting launched into the pool, and Josh with food on his
face..?...certa...
17 years ago


2 comments:
Oh man - the Bun Boy is gone??? That's always been there (well, as long as I can remember).
WHAT?!? No more Bun Boy??! I must admit however that a "Bun Boy" right next to a place called "The Mad Greek" never really sat right with me...
Post a Comment