On Friday the 18th we left to go and pick up Shad from Utah. Dalton came along for the ride while the girls were back at home going to horseback riding camp. Mom went with us so that we could drop her off in Cedar City to visit with Nancy. We stayed at her house on Friday night and then headed up to Christine's in Spanish Fork on Saturday morning. I think the highlight of the day was getting into Nancy's amazing shower with jets everywhere, music, steam, and great lighting. It was definitely what I needed after working on Thursday night and driving all day Friday.
Headphones and music, what every mother needs on a long drive!!
Ok I am wierd, but I had to take a picture of me while I was driving since I was taking them of the boys.



2 comments:
I hope you were paying attention to the road when you took that pic :) haha!
Straight road, cruise control, and no traffic baby!
Post a Comment