Some of my favorite pictures

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Flashback Friday

3 comments:

Kerry Schultz said...

What a cute picture of you Lori :)!! Love it!! Lets see – from left to right: Lori, Christine, Kimmy, Andrea, Diana, and me (Kerry), then of course Grandma Moore standing up in the back. That almost looks like it could be Ventura – I don’t remember Grandma Moore or Larry’s step daughters going with us to El Capitan – but you know, the memory is the first to go :) haha! We did spend a lot of time at El Capitan, so who knows.

Kerry Schultz said...

I'm second guessing myself - is that you in the picture Andrea??? It looks like you to me - but I'm thinking you would have been older then?!

Andrea said...

I think it is a picture of me and no Grandma & Larry never went to El Capitan so it must have been another beach. I just can't remember this day.